Monday, April 16, 2018

LW I'm a GIRL, what's your superpower?


Hi scrappy friends and happy Monday! I'm here with you today with a layout that I had to create as soon as I saw this phrase cut from Lori Whitlock. I think it is adorable and it was perfect for this picture of my daughter and her friends. I also brought in a couple more cuts like the sweet little bird, cute dog, and flower. I also used the bright and beautiful papers from Let's Be Mermaids.




Cuts used: 
I'm a girl...superpower? - Lori's site   Silhouette store
Dog/flower - Lori's site    Silhouette store

Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. OMG What a Super Adorable Layout!! Your Photo is Positively Precious!! I so LOVE your layout it's Super Cute and Fun!!Love all the colors, papers also your embellishing ideas.all of your Brilliant ideas came together for a Spectacular Layout!! You did a Super Incredible Outstanding Scraptabulous job!! This Phrase is Fabulous!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete