Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My Creative Scrapbook February Reveal!


It's that time again...the reveals for the new kits from My Creative Scrapbook! Today I have for you the layouts I created with the beautiful February Creative kit. This kit rocked all things Valentine's! These fun and festive papers, stickers, and die cuts are from the Photo Play Paper Love Notes and I fell in love with the pink, teal and red with touches of black!

XOXO


All You Need is Love


Be Mine


I Love Us


Love You Sweet Thing


My Girl...Love You More


Here is a look at the fabulous February 2018 creative kit that I had the pleasure of working with...


Thanks for stopping by and if you like this kit and what can be made with it, be sure to stop by My Creative Scrapbook and get one. And be sure to check out all of the fabulous kits this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment