Thursday, September 14, 2017

My Creative Scrapbook September reveal


Hello fellow scrappers and happy September! I'm so excited to be sharing my layouts from this month's creative kit at My Creative Scrapbook. This month's kit was filled to the brim with gorgeous Fall papers and extras...I love it! Papers, stickers, and die cuts are from the Echo Park A Perfect Autumn  and there were a few sheets from Pebbles' Warm and Cozy mixed in. 



And here are the 5 layouts and 2 cards I made with it....

Hello Falling for you


May all your pumpkins be plump


Fresh Autumn Days


I'm nuts about you


Hello Fall


Beautiful, Smart, Fabulous


Fall looks good on you!


Like I said before...gorgeous!! Be sure to check them out and take a look at the other fabulous My Creative Scrapbook kits offered this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment