Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May Creative kit *My Creative Scrapbook*



How is it possible that it's already May?!?! Surprised but NOT complaining! Summer is well on it's way and I welcome the warmer temps and the sunshine! 

This past month has been wonderful with all of the days of playing outside, Easter activities, playing with the newborn chicks and bunnies, and a new basketball goal! So with all that said, I have some new layouts documenting some of those activities. I've used my beautiful May creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook!





And here is a look at everything you get in that beautiful springy kit...


Please check out this kit along with all of the other wonderful kits at My Creative Scrapbook that are packed full of beautifully coordinated supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment