Monday, March 6, 2017

Hip Hip Hooray - My Creative Scrapbook



Yesterday was March kit reveal day over on the My Creative Scrapbook blog! And check out these beauties....


***March 2017 Main Kit*** 


***March 2017 Creative Kit***


***March 2017 Limited Edition Kit*** 

***March 2017 Album Kit*** 

My assigned kit was the lovely Creative kit that was packed full of Pink Paislee Birthday Bash!

I created a layout about my DD's 7th birthday and all of the fun gifts she got from Mom & Dad.



I love all of the pieces from the ephemera pack that was included in the kit!

My Creative Scrapbook is currently accepting new members!
Are you a member of our kit club?  Subscribing ensures that you will have our beautiful kits delivered to you every month.  Now is a really great time to join!  For more information, please visit us at MyCreativeScrapbook.com


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment