Monday, November 10, 2014

Doodlebug Warm Hugs


Hello friends! I'm here today with a Doodlebug layout that I'm so excited about. My family and I recently went on a Disney cruise and were thrilled when we found out that Elsa and Anna were on board! Well, maybe not the boys but my sweet girl and I were! I was even more excited when I realized the colors of this collection matched my photos perfectly!


Have you all checked out the new Chippers? They are so easy to use and a perfect addition to all of the Doodlebug alphas! I just love to use all of the different sizes of alphas to make a unique looking title.


The new glitter Sprinkles are so cute and adds so much to any project! I love the look of them!! And check out the "frozen" tab.....perfect for my layout!


Aside from all of the gorgeous pattern papers in this collection I LOVE all of the glitter.....glitter on the papers, glitter in the Sprinkles, and glitter on these adorable little snow covered trees!



Winter Wishes coffee cup shaped card

While I still had all of my Frosty Friends laying on my desk I noticed an adorable little coffee cup on the sticker sheet and thus this card was created. I love to make shaped cards almost as much as I love coffee. I used the fun and festive striped paper for my cup and added some ribbon and the snowflake sticker to jazz it up. Add a few sprinkles on top of the whip cream and you're good to go!


Thanks for stopping today! I know you have been lovin' all of inspiration the Doodlebug girls have been showing! This collection is gorgeous and fun to use! Be sure to get yours for all your wintery projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment